Buffalo Implant Group Scholarship
The Buffalo Implant Group Scholarship is an annual award offered to any high
school senior who uses hearing implants. This award has been created to assist
recipients with expenses related to post-high school studies (college or vocational).
The scholarship value is $500. It will be available in the spring of 2020 to graduating
high school seniors.
• Must use hearing implants (Cochlear Implant or Bone-Anchored
• Must have a GPA of 80% or higher
Submit the following to apply:
• Completed application
• A copy of the applicant’s official high school transcript
• An essay on how the Hearing Implant has impacted his/her life
• Letter of recommendation from a non-family member
Application deadline is March 31, 2020.
All materials should be sent to: B.I.G. Scholarship Committee, PO Box 350, Clarence
Center, NY 14032-0350
The scholarship recipient will be notified by mail on April 15, 2020.
Note: The above links are PDF documents. Please be sure to have pop-up blockers disabled for this site.