Buffalo Implant Group Scholarship
The Buffalo Implant Group Scholarship is an annual award offered to any high
school senior who uses a surgically implanted hearing device. This award has been
created to assist recipients with expenses related to post-‐high school studies
(college or vocational). The scholarship value is $500. It will be available in the
spring to graduating high school seniors.
• Must use surgically implanted device for hearing (Cochlear Implant or Bone Anchored Solution)
• Must have a GPA of 80% or higher
Submit the following to apply:
• Completed application
• A copy of the applicant’s official high school transcript
• An essay on how being surgically implanted with a hearing device has impacted his/her life
• Letter of recommendation from a non-‐family member
Application deadline is TBD.
All materials should be sent to: B.I.G. Scholarship Committee, PO Box 350, Clarence
Center, NY 14032-‐0350
The scholarship recipient will be notified by mail on TBD.